SAS Services & Capabilities
SAS have fully equipped engineering workshops on 100 acres located on the Great Northern Highway Corridor
- Fully fitted-out container workshops with awnings off one side.
- 3 phase and single phase wire feed, stick and TIG welding machines suitable for all site welding of any materials.
- Threading machines and pipe stands.
- Clamping & alignment equipment and all other site tools required for general fabrication
- Flat top and enclosed trailers, site gang boxes and mobile work benches
- CAT skid steer track machine, with forks, auger, crane boom and vibrating roller attachments
- Clarke excavator with auger and boom grab
- Tipper with plant trailer
- Water tanker with spray bar to suit tipper body Yard crane
- Mobile office complex and crib room
- Mobile high pressure water blasters
- Lincoln Diesel Welders and Power Source
Our Commitment to our Clients
"Our experienced team are committed to working to the highest standards to provide superior attention to detail, performance and quality on every project. Our commitment to providing our clients with tailored solutions and services that are delivered on schedule and within budget, is what sets SAS apart from our competitors."
- Murray Middleton (SAS Director)